Wednesday 24 October 2012

Photo A Day - Day 365

Well here it is my photo a day challenge, the big one.

The end.

September 8 2012 - DAY 365


I started the challenge on Saturday 20 August 2011 so I have over run by a few days considering the year that I have had I dont think that I have done too bad. I am still taking daily photos (well almost daily) and posting them on a great site called blipfoto if you like photography you should check it out, you can find my blips here.

Of course I will still be here, this is not the end of my blogging journey, in fact I think I need to come up with a new challenge for next year. Do you have any suggestions? Are there any challenges that you have done and found really enjoyable or any that you would love to try?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...