Wednesday 30 April 2014

Pink Hair

A while ago I decided I just had to go pink so I picked Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Ultra Brights Shocking Pink 93.


Its a semi-permanent dye (but a little word of warning depending on your hair and previous treatment it can stain your hair) and comes pre-mixed and with a generous amount of conditioner especially if you have long hair like me. A bonus is that if you are only using a small amount for dip or section dying you and don't need the whole tube, not a problem, pop the cap back on and put it on the cupboard for your next touch up.

I used one whole tube to dip dye, but I needed two tubes when I decided to go full on pink.

So the before:
I started off with medium blonde hair, I really wouldn't recommend this if you have anything darker. It's really easy to apply.


And the result:

WOW thats pink
Side by Side comparison
I was really impressed and so a little while later I decided to go full head of hair pink, this is it after a few washes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...