Wednesday 26 October 2011

Photo A Day - Day 60

Happiness


Doesn't he look happy

And another form of happiness:




My first veg box at my new home. I have been getting an organic veg box delivery for a few years now. I use Riverford http://www.riverford.co.uk. I get fresh organic veg that's in season and real - knobbly bits and dirt included. Recipes are included which are yummy and great for those 'what on earth is is' additions to the box. It means that we get to try new things every so often and being almost vegetarian we don't get stuck in a rut with the same things each week. If you've not tried one - give it a go, what have you got to lose.


2 comments:

  1. Aww he does look happy, he's terribly cute.

    I like veg boxes too and for some reason they make me actually use all the veg I buy (this isn't always the case with what I buy from the supermarket!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very happy photo's!! Great pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...