Friday 18 November 2011

Purple Rocks



I recently brought a kit to make gem stone jewellery as its something that I have been wanting to try in addition to the steampunk inspired jewellery that I currently make.


I got the kit from Jewellery Maker TV (which I have recently discovered and slowly becoming addicted to).


The kit that I brought included:

  • 8mm Pyrite plain rounds
  • 14mm Prase Pyrite (Jasper) puffy squares
  • 6mm Sage Amethyst rounds
  • 925 sterling silver head pins 
  • 2 pairs of 925 sterling silver shepherd hooks
  • 925 sterling silver crimp beads
  • 3 925 sterling silver bolt ring clasp and jump rings
  • elastic
  • beading thread



I added pearls, some more crimp beads and some seed beads.


Here's what I made:


Earring set 1

Earring set 2



 Bracelet 1


 Bracelet 2



 Necklace 1







Necklace 2



Necklace 3




2 comments:

  1. Love the first set of earrings. Also I love the lay out of your blog for this post, VERY good!!! Ive msgd you for info re the earrings XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...