I recently brought a kit to make gem stone jewellery as its something that I have been wanting to try in addition to the steampunk inspired jewellery that I currently make.
I got the kit from Jewellery Maker TV (which I have recently discovered and slowly becoming addicted to).
The kit that I brought included:
- 8mm Pyrite plain rounds
- 14mm Prase Pyrite (Jasper) puffy squares
- 6mm Sage Amethyst rounds
- 925 sterling silver head pins
- 2 pairs of 925 sterling silver shepherd hooks
- 925 sterling silver crimp beads
- 3 925 sterling silver bolt ring clasp and jump rings
- beading thread
I added pearls, some more crimp beads and some seed beads.
Here's what I made:
Earring set 1