Sunday 28 August 2011

Photo A Day - Day 9

Today was anything Yellow


I struggled with this one - when I think of yellow I think of daffodils but at this time of year I wasn't going to find any of those.


Then there is the next obvious choice of a Banana - ugh NO they make me throw up so why would I want to photograph one?


I remembered that some squares that I have been knitting for a blankie are yellow - but too pale so didn't really photograph well. I was just about to give up on the day when I noticed the Cat Cuddle Cushions that I finished yesterday and oooh yes one is indeed yellow :)




These cuddle cushions came to life after a doodle and will be featured in the launch of my esty shop.....


Getting closer

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh so cute!!! I would love to snuggle up with one of this cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely design, I'm sure it will be popular. Are you sure about the yellow? (hmm. wondering if there's cheating afoot) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is yellow - artificial light didn't help and I was getting grumpy. They will be introduced properly soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree about Bananas! Lovely cuddle cushion.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone for the kind comments, cuddle cushions will be available soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...