Thursday 12 January 2012

Photo A Day - Day 137 & Vintage finds

Bright


Today I am not feeling very bright.


I didnt sleep last night, I did manage 2 hours this morning. 


No sleep has left me in a lot of pain and I am finding concentration difficult - so pictures today.


But during the night I finished off some jewellery, did some tidying and decided to share a magical box with you.


This magic box is filled with vintage jewellery. It belonged to my Great Aunt and it almost got thrown out (in fact some did get thrown out years ago - I found this lurking and saved it).


Most of it is broken or needs re-stringing and all of it needs a clean.

Now I think that nearly every piece is wearable - once they have received some TLC (re-stringing new findings). There are a couple of bits that I really like and will wear but at the same time there are bits that will just stay in the box unloved.


So I was thinking TLC for those that can be repaired, re-working for those that cant and then sell the ones which aren't 'me'.


So these are the before photos: 



















Some random bits





So what do you think? Is there anything that you would like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...