Wednesday 25 January 2012

Photo A Day - Day 150

Dry




Used to dry my tears


A trip to the doctors and another sick note, I go back in 2 weeks and at the request of the doctor I booked a double appointment - I have a lot going on at the moment.

Everything seems to be flaring up and deteriorating most worryingly my lungs seem to be going down hill again, I have started to take my steroid inhalers again and seem to be helping a bit so hoping that I am not going to get a full on chest infection (but unlike last time if I need to I will ring for the paramedics). 

We discussed my Raynaulds and there is the possibility of some medication - I will research it and see how I go over the next two weeks (my feet are painful at the moment and I have chilblains so that doesnt help).

We also obviously discussed my stress and anxiety - I am being referred to some counselling.

2 comments:

  1. Take care and I hope the counselling helps, at least the doctors have found some possible treatments, look after yourself :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...