Todays theme was the contents of your handbag.
So here is my current handbag (ok most of my handbags are Radley) and its content again a fair bit of Radley (I have a 'few' items).
- There is my beloved filofax without which I would be lost (now if only Radley....);
- My epi-pen (auto injector of adrenaline. In case of anaphylaxis); Emergency vet receipt;
- info in dog trainers and grooming parlour;
- Some make-up (occasionally I can be bothered);
- car keys;
- girlie bits;
- building society account book;
- my lovely purse and mirror;
- mini nail cutters;
- table hook thing for bag; and
- my watch (which being a witch I don't like to wear).
- My work ID and security pass should also be in my bag but I am guessing I left it in my lunch bag.
And yes my bag is a bit of a tardis - most Radley bags are they simply have loads of pockets to put 'things'
(damn I now have to put it all back....I maybe sometime)