Thursday 29 September 2011

Photo A Day - Day 35

Todays theme was the contents of your handbag.

So here is my current handbag (ok most of my handbags are Radley) and its content again a fair bit of Radley (I have a 'few' items).


  • There is my beloved filofax without which I would be lost (now if only Radley....);
  • My epi-pen (auto injector of adrenaline. In case of anaphylaxis); Emergency vet receipt;
  • info in dog trainers and grooming parlour;
  • Some make-up (occasionally I can be bothered);
  • car keys;
  • girlie bits;
  • screwdriver;
  • building society account book;
  • keys;
  • my lovely purse and mirror;
  • mini nail cutters;
  • plasters;
  • table hook thing for bag; and 
  • my watch (which being a witch I don't like to wear).
  • My work ID and security pass should also be in my bag but I am guessing I left it in my lunch bag.

And yes my bag is a bit of a tardis - most Radley bags are they simply have loads of pockets to put 'things'


(damn I now have to put it all back....I maybe sometime)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...